Tuesday, 31 January 2012

The grandest return of Marian Keyes

If you know me well you will know I am quite obsessed with Marian Keyes. If you've only known me for a very short period of time you might not know this because for the last 2 and a bit years she's been a little bit out of action.

This morning I was overjoyed to see her newsletter notification in my inbox. She writes the most hilarious newsletters.

This one was as hilarous as ever, but mostly heart warming.

She's been having a bit of a rough time but seems to be emerging out of the end of it. She writes:

A shy and tentative hello, my amigos. I’m mortified I’ve been off the air for so long – nearly 2 years – and if you’ve all lost interest, don’t worry at all, I don’t blame you. I really had no expectation that I’d be out of action for so long, It’s been a very strange time, I hardly know where to start, except that I kept waiting to get back to normal and I’m having to accept that the old normal is gone forever and that I’d better start liking the new one!
...
As if we've lost interest, Marian!

She's written a book, 'Saved by Cake' (by Marian Keyes), due for release soon. And the new Helen Walsh novel has also been written! So keep an eye out for both books! I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Click here for her newletter.

Welcome back Marian - we love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment